Green Cross Medical Marijuana Clinic in Hollywood Florida, provides medical marijuana to patients in need of help. Green Cross is 100% licensed by the state of Florida and helps people with chronic pain, sleep disorders, and many other ailments. Medical marijuana is the answer for many common problems and Green Cross can get your legal marijuana card fast and easy.
Who Qualifies for Medicinal Marijuana in Florida?
As per the legislation of Florida’s Medical Marijuana Legalization Initiative, Amendment 2, passed November 08, 2016, qualified patients diagnosed with a debilitating medical condition may lawfully obtain and use marijuana for medical purposes, where the patient has been certified by a licensed Florida marijuana doctor.
What Conditions Qualify For Medical Marijuana?
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS/Lou Gehrig’s disease)
- Back Pain
- Chronic Pain/Severe Pain
- Crohn’s disease
- Cyclical Vomiting Syndrome
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Lyme Disease
- Multiple sclerosis
- Muscular Dystrophy
- Muscle Spasms/Chronic Muscle Spasms
- Parkinson’s disease
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Severe Nausea
- Sickle Cell Anemia
- Any other ailment/condition of the same severity/symptoms, when determined by a physician’s opinion that the medical use of marijuana would surpass any potential health risks
- Terminal condition/terminal illness