Etai’s Bakery Cafe Stapleton opened in the fall of 2005 to bring delicious home-style cooking a casual, family-friendly atmosphere to the Stapleton neighborhood. Located in the heart of town, Etai’s is at the center of the many year-round events that make Stapleton such a great place to live: from farmer’s and antique markets to concerts, movies and first lights of the Christmas season. So at Etai’s we serve breakfast and lunch all day, as well as freshly-made soups, leafy green salads, and hot sandwiches. Delivery and online ordering are both available for your convenience. Our on-site barista and full-service juice bar brews up steaming cups of coffee, lattes, cappuccinos and espresso and mocktails all day. Also, don’t forget about our catering service for your next event. We can even deliver the catering order to you!Advertisements
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)