Boheme is a Houston bar set in Montrose at the edge of Midtown, and prized for its wine, beer, spirits, and exceptionally good food. You’ll find an extensive outdoor bar and patio — Boheme was voted Houston’s “”Best Patio””, by Houston Press readers— and Boheme hosts a Saturday and Sunday Brunch, as well as a popular Happy Hour all day Sunday and Monday. Because it’s convenient to the Houston arts district, Boheme is ideal for casual drinks or cocktails before or after theater and arts events. The building itself feels somewhat historic, as it was a lighting shop from the 20’s , the ambience is cozy, the music varies from indy, to international and vintage. Many have called Boheme Houston’s best bar, why not discover it?Advertisements
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)