Ragin’ Cajun, located on Richmond Ave, is built from the original concept that introduced the Cajun flavor to Texas. Our history goes back to our humble beginnings serving Po-Boys, and hosting crawfish boils in the parking lot since 1974. Throughout the 1980’s and 90’s Ragin’ Cajun gained a reputation for having high quality Cajun Cuisine and the best Boiled Crawfish in the city. Frank and Luke Sr. turned the Ragin’ Cajun into a well-known Cajun institution. Customers have been known to drive 100 plus miles to enjoy the exceptional taste of our spicy crawfish. We have a great selection of Oyster bar specialties. Our menu includes a wide selection of seafood, comfort food, and original dishes mixing crab, lobster, shrimp, and spice.Advertisements
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)