If you are looking to escape the predictability of chain restaurants and tourist traps, look no further than Barracuda for a great time. Decorated entirely with wood salvaged from an old Florida shrimp boat, the Barracuda Bar & Grill in Coconut Grove has been a staple for locals and tourists to eat, drink, and play since 1995. The food menu offers the famous fresh snapper or mahi sandwich on crispy garlic bread, along with a large selection of bar favorites. Grove-ites will attest to the friendly staff, local history, and great happy hour specials. The bar is known for its impressive selection of craft beers, ales, and lagers, as well as wine, champagne, and sake. All of the big games are available on flat screen tv’s found all over the bar, and with a jukebox and live music, there isn’t a bad seat in the house. Feel like playing pool? Darts? Beer pong? You can do it all here, too. So come as you are……the beer is cold and a good time is guaranteed. Barracuda Taphouse & Grill, in the heart of Coconut Grove and a well-known Miami staple for many years!Advertisements
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)