Claire Givens Violins was founded in 1977 and is located in Downtown Minneapolis. They are dealers, makers, and restorers of fine violins, violas, cellos and their bows for the entry level to the professional player. Claire Givens Violins has a full service workshop comprised of professional makers and restorers, including a full time bow department. The shop uses the highest standards to assist their customer’s with restoration and repairs. They have proudly served their local string community for the last 40 years and provide service nationwide and online at www.givensviolins.com. Givens Violins staff members are string players who are knowledgeable about their inventory, accessories, and cases. Claire Givens Violins partners with Andrew Dipper Restorations, founded in 1980 by Andrew Dipper, with a specialty in Early Music and museum restoration. Our memberships include: Entente Internationale des Maitres Luthiers et Archetiers d’ Art (EILA), American Federation of Violin and Bow Makers (AFVBM), and the Appraisers Association of America.Advertisements
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)