Bulla Gastrobar in Tampa, FL is a Spanish and Catalan small plates restaurant. Happy Hour everyday 5pm – 7pm BULLA: [boo-ya]- the ability to create a stir; slang for chatter and what everyone is talking about. Simply put, a fun, casual gathering place inspired by the most popular tapas-style restaurants in Spain. Bulla’s architecture was designed by New York-based Celano Studio, which has created a feeling reminiscent of famous gastrobars. Much like those famous gastrobars in Spain, Bulla is devoted to serving unique Spanish and Catalan dishes created with the finest and freshest ingredients. While the bar at Bulla is the center of attraction, the emphasis is on quality gastronomic creations around a distinct ambiance designed to entice the senses and stimulate your appetite. Lounge open from 4pm-10pm Monday through Thursday; 4:30pm-1am on Saturday, and 4:30pm-10pm on Sunday.Advertisements
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)