There are many attributes related to importing goods in the US. If even a single requirement gets overlooked, then the entire consignment is held back at the customs, resulting in a delay. So, whether you’ve been importing goods in the US for a long long time or you’re doing it for the first time, you will always need elite customs brokerage firms like Clearit USA. That’s because the brokers at this firm are highly trained in handling all kinds of projects – listed below – related to customs clearance.
- Trade agreements
- Compliance audits
- Document preparation
- Tax requirements and exemptions
- Other governmental requirements
- Tariff treatments
- Valuation for duty
- Special assessments
That said, let’s now take you through all the services offered by such elite companies in order to ensure that things become easy and hassle-free for you. Let’s get started!
- Quick and Easy Account Activation
You’re allowed to upload all the documents as soon as you sign-up with them. Ergo, a personal agent will handle your project and ensure that:
- All required documents are submitted.
- The communication between all involved parties is carried out smoothly.
Your personal agent will also be available to resolve all your queries.
- A Transparent Payment Policy
This is one of the biggest benefits of hiring brokers at firms like Clearit USA. They do not have hidden terms and conditions and they enlist their pricing menu online. You can also contact them on their website, https://clearitusa.com/, for detailed pricing info before you hire them. Also:
- They’re a fully transactional service provider firm.
- They offer ISF filing for ocean shipments at just 35 dollars.
- They offer cargo insurance at the base rate of $0.25 / $1,000.00 value.
- They Offer Services for Selling Goods on Amazon
Clearit is an amazon approved service provider which means an amazon customs broker by Clearit will:
- Inform you about everything that has to be done at your end before you can ship the goods – the label requirement, box requirement, pallet requirement, box content information, box dimensions, box limits, and the floor loading requirement.
- Obtain the EIN number on your behalf so that they know exactly which warehouse your goods are supposed to reach – and by when – once they are cleared at customs.
- Provide adequate transportation services – at the best market rates – in order to ensure that there’s no delay.
- They Offer Multiple Services
Whether you’re a resident importer or a non resident importer, Clearit USA will offer all the below-listed services that you must have a look at.
- Clearance for goods arriving from all transportation modes – air, ocean, and truck
- Customs Consulting Services
- E-commerce Services
- White Label Brokerage Services
Hence, conclusively, there’s nothing that a trained customs broker at firms like Clearit USA cannot do. All you have to do is sign-up with them and they’ll handle the rest on your behalf.