Tendencies of preferences of the youngest generation shift the modern marketing in the direction of the wider multimedia use. Generation Z is more interested in interactive or visually pleasant ads, than in facts and credible information. It is important to find out, whether it is still relevant to use cheap custom essays for promotion or companies should focus on more innovative methods of promotion.
Advantages of written content:
- It appeals to older customers that search for credible information and value facts.
- As a rule, creating a good essay to promote a good or service requires less time and resources than filming a video or interactive ads.
- Texts are versatile and can be used on various platforms, whereas pop-up ads can be blocked be some of them.
- The lack of interest of younger people in it. Generation Z shows more interest to visual and interactive ads. You can find more on this topic here: https://ontraport.com/blog/content-marketing/how-to-market-to-generation-z/.
- The text should be really interesting and on the spot to keep the readers’ attention. Flashy visuals are usually better at this.
- Using texts for promotion of goods and services becomes more difficult as modern platforms are being restructured on a way to be suitable for more innovative types of advertising.
At the end of the day, no one should underestimate the importance of the written content for the marketing sphere. Even though the youngest generation prefer visual or interactive content to useful information, the majority of the customers still needs credible facts to make up their mind about buying something. These two methods of advertising are too different to compare, and the best option is using of both of them properly. Appealing to all types of potential clients is a key to successful promotion campaign.